Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Postby goodpasters » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:38 am

Me too!
I have a ZTE Z557BL and it's a TracFone that was given to me for emergency calls.
I purchased a TF SIM card and it says "This device is not eligible for this transaction."
I'm in a DV situation, and seriously need to be able to call.
goodpasters

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi goodpasters. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry that you encountered a problem while trying to reactivate your phone. Let us take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

girl on your desktop

Postby EleanorMal » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:59 pm

Hello,I'm having a similar Issue instead I'm trying set up a new phone using WiFi and trying to seup it.but as I enter the SIM card number doesn't I work.

tracfoneforum.com/threads/2931906
game tester
EleanorMal

Postby idrankwhat » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:59 am

I'm trying to activate a SIM on a different phone than the one I previously had activated and deactivated. Can I still use this SIM?
idrankwhat

Postby Jude » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:30 pm

Hi idrankwhat. My name is TracFone Jude. We will need to check your account before we can answer your question. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby flowna » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:58 am

I am trying to reactivate an old phone but I am told "SIM Card is in Invalid Status". Please help.
flowna

Postby flowna » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:16 am

I'm trying to reactivate a Tracfone, but I am told "Your SIM Card is in an invalid status." Please help.
flowna

Postby Jude » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:17 am

Hi flowna. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you
Jude

Previous

Return to Welcome