Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Reactivation- SIM Card is in Invalid Status

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri May 31, 2019 3:17 pm

Hi Scarletlal. I'm Maria from TracFone Wireless. You may use our service to connect with your family and friends with the comfort of a prepaid plan with no activation and cancellation fees, ever. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby dasdakotaman » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

my phone hasnt been active since november 2014 and i bought new minutes for it but it says its invalid
dasdakotaman

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi dasdakotaman. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble while trying to activate the phone. Allow us to help you with it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby evergreen28 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:31 pm

I'm receiving the same error, please help. Thanks.
evergreen28

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:01 am

Hi evergreen28. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll help you address your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby clark77 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:46 pm

I never used this sim card. New Alcatel prepaid phone with Tracfone. I get pass the serial number entry. Then it asks "Do you want to keep the phone number?" I put no and put the zip code where I will be using the phone often and then it says "The SIM card information you provided is invalid. Please review the information and try again."

SIM card is in the phone just fine and it makes no sense.
clark77

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:39 am

Hi clark77. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble. Let us help you address your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ARTSMEM » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:27 am

TracFone - Felice wrote:Hi granite75. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.

dear sir , i met the same situation...please helpme
ARTSMEM

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:52 am

Hi ARTSMEM. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ARTSMEM » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 pm

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi ARTSMEM. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

dear sir
im in hongkong now! i couldnt dial number you provided! Could you help me unlock it? my device's serial number
is 353XXXXXXXXXXXX and my number is +163XXXXXXXX(it only could receive message). thks a lot!
ARTSMEM

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome