Buying days

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Buying days

Postby Loris » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 am

How can I buy days? Have lots of minutes. I use phone for a backup and keep adding minutes to get days. Can I just buy days?
Loris

Re: Buying days

Postby Stephanie » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 am

Hi Loris. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. TracFone does not sell airtime card that has service days only but you can enroll with the TracFone Service Protection plan using your credit card or any accepted debit card by visiting the website at[url[url=www.tracfone.com]www.tracfone.com[/url][url=www.tracfone.com]www.tracfone.com[/url][/url] or call the Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-867-7183 for registration. Our customer service is open from Mondays-Sundays from 8:00am-11:00pm EST. One enrolled in the plan, every service end date of your phone, your service will automatically be extended for additional 30 days without any units added for only $5.99. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Welcome