Welcome to TracFone Wireless Forum

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: Welcome to TracFone Wireless Forum

Postby TracFone - Felice » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 am

Hi Paul Kennedy. My name is TracFone Felice. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby arlophone » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm

I have been a Tracfone customer since 2014 and whenever(rarely) I have to call customer service it is a complete nightmare. This time I called because my phone broke and I ordered another phone and I was able to activate and transfer my minutes and phone number but I got dropped from the family plan. So I called an explained the problem and as usual I got put on hold, told they were looking up my info-blah blah- after about ninety minutes and the pleasure of now having my daughter phone dropped from the family plan I was told I need to be transferred to another department- that person started working on the problem and then just dead air for a long period of time. So I hung up and called back and when through the same thing again-blah blah. Then I was told I would be transferred to a supervisor I was put on hold and no one ever answered so I hung up after about 15 minutes. I tried chat and the person said I would need to re-enroll in the plan, I told her that I do not see it on the website and she said I would need to call customer service. Well I tried that already and that didn't work so she could or would not help me. So I logged back on to the site later to look around to see what I could do and now I have two phones each on their own family plan and one phone without a plan. The family plan is supposed to be a primary phone for 9.99 and then other phones added 6.99. But instead of adding my daughter and me back onto the original family plan with my phone as primary because I use the most minutes we now have two family plans with only one phone on each. HOW can we get this resolved?
arlophone

Postby alita » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi arlophone. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby apychance » Tue May 23, 2017 7:27 am

I transfered my phone number and service to a byop and my minutes didn't transfer, i have no other phone and can't call customer service to fix it help!!!!!
apychance

Postby Shelly » Tue May 23, 2017 8:48 am

Hi apychance. My name is TracFone Shelly. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We'll be glad to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Shelly
Shelly

Postby 123ragtacker » Fri May 26, 2017 2:49 pm

I want to personally thank OLGA for all her help today in correcting my account on my Iphone and on tracfones web site, again thanks much, OLGA
123ragtacker

Postby writingunicorn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi, so I'm trying to check my account balance (hours left, etc.), but the MyAccount app isn't working and clicking on "Check my Balance" on my account isn't working either. I also have been trying to get through to chat to talk to someone about this for days now, but it always says there are high volumes of chat and to try again later. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!
writingunicorn

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi writingunicorn,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Josebellido » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:26 am

I want to add airtime to my number but the phone says there is a pending transaction, I have already turned the phone of and turned it on again and nothing happens. The 611 numbers goes through the recording and then shuts down, the 1- 800 the same, is there a way I can fix this problem ?
Josebellido

Postby TracFone - Felice » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi Josebellido. Sorry about your problem in adding airtime. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome