CAN'T ADD NEW MINUTES!!

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

CAN'T ADD NEW MINUTES!!

Postby rockrelic » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 pm

HELP!! I just bought some new minutes for my TracFone flip phone, and have tried to add them. But the same message comes up time and again: "SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE. TRY LATER." And I have - since NOON today (it's 2:30 now).
Even the manager at CVS - where I bought the minutes - tried to help and was stymied! :cry:
Can ANYBODY help me on this? Or can you do it online? The card gives me a toll-free number to call but, since this is my only phone and the minutes are deducted even with "toll-free" calls, how am I gonna do THAT??? PLEASE help me get the minutes to register! At this juncture, they are EXTREMELY vital to me!
rockrelic

Re: CAN'T ADD NEW MINUTES!!

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi rockrelic. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Herdslove » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 am

I had the same problem trying to add them from the phone but went onto tracfones website and enter the information and got them right away..... hope this helps
Herdslove

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:54 am

Hi Herdslove. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby myden » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:53 pm

I'm having that problem! Help!!
myden

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Hi myden. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you are having a problem trying to add minutes. We're always here to hep you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Welcome