Can't use tracfone anymore

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Can't use tracfone anymore

Postby slee8489 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:38 pm

So about a month ago I bought an alcatel flip tracfone and have been using it just fine, three days ago my friend gave me his old iPhone SE so I popped the SIM from my tracfone into it and it has been working just fine for the past few days but now I can't get any service because when I try to make a call it connects me to StraightTalk Wireless and asks me to renew my service, like wtf I thought this was tracfone not straightalk why on earth do I need to buy something from them, so I figured it was the Iphone but I just put the sim back into my alcatel and it still does the same thing but now on the phone I specfically bought from tracfone, genuinely confused because my account is supposed to be active through october. Any info would help because I was using the service normally for about a month before this happened.
slee8489

Re: Can't use tracfone anymore

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:55 am

Hi slee8489. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'll check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Welcome