sim card not provision MM#2

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Re: sim card not provision MM#2

Postby sebastiangadea » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi, I'm from Uruguay, I have an iPhone that was given to me from the US and it worked perfectly, but I changed SIM and it tells me that the SIM is not enabled, they told me that it is because you blocked the IMEI. Could they unlock it?
sebastiangadea

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 am

Hi sebastiangadea. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your phone. We will check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bottomup32 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:58 am

Hey, I have the same issue. "SIM Not Provisioned MM2" errror is encountered.

Can you help?
bottomup32

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi bottomup32. I'm TracFone Maria. Yes, we are here and eager to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

sim card not provision MM#2

Postby BarryCyday » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:07 pm

The SIM card doesnt work after an rSAP connection or doesnt work at all? Uninstall and reboot doesnt help?
BarryCyday

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am

Hi BarryCyday. I'm TracFone Larry. Are you experiencing issues with your SIM card? If you do, we'll help you with the troubleshooting. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Welcome