Use phone in Europe?

Thank you for visiting the TracFone Forum, your one-stop resource for TracFone information.

Use phone in Europe?

Postby hallo_lo » Tue May 21, 2019 6:24 am

I just went to Europe and try to use some SIM cards from EU operators but phone (Samsung SM-S767VL) is locked to Tracefone. Any way to use these phone here in Europe? Thank's in advance.
hallo_lo

Re: Use phone in Europe?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue May 21, 2019 8:06 am

Hi hallo_lo. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby rochelle13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:17 am

hallo_lo wrote:I just went to Europe and try to use some SIM cards from EU operators but phone (Samsung SM-S767VL) is locked to Tracefone. Any way to use these phone here in Europe? Thank's in advance.

So what's the update of this one? can we use it in Europe, I am planning to go there next month... thanks for updates :)
rochelle13

Postby TracFone - Mark » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi rochelle13. My name is TracFone Mark and I will be addressing your question. No, you cannot use it in Europe. Please be informed that the TracFone phones can only be used within the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Other unauthorized usage, you will not be entitled to receive any refunds for your phone or any unused airtime. If you need further assistance, please let us know or you can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Return to Welcome